- Licensed since 2000; Associate Broker since 2003
- Taught elementary school for 30 years, 29 of those in Glynn County
- Member, Golden Isles Circle of Excellence since 2004
On a Personal Note:
- Born in Nyack, NY but raised in South Georgia; graduated from Albany High School, holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Georgia Southwestern University, Masters degree from Georgia Southern University & Armstrong Atlantic University
- Moved to St. Simons Island when she married in 1971; has 2 children and 4 grandchildren
- Member of St. Simons Presbyterian Church where she sings in the choir; member of the local chapter of the Colonial Dames of America; member Kappa Delta Sorority; member of the Georgia Retired Educators Association
- Plays the piano; enjoys hiking, kayaking, walking on the beach and playing mah jongg with friends - which really beats playing mah jongg with enemies...
How Carol Rolls:
Carol believes in being honest and up-front with people, telling them what what they need to know, not just what they want to hear. It's a policy that has her served her well - in real estate as well as in life!